Curran Contractors Ltd. is a member of ISNetworld, ComplyWorks Ltd and the Sarnia-Lambton Industrial Educational Co-Operative. Owner/Client members can view our complete safety profile by following the links provided below. Curran is also a member of the Construction Safety Association of Ontario.
For the past 20 years Curran has consistently ranked first or second for Best Safety Performance in all Ontario, as measured by the Construction Safety Association of Ontario, for Category One Contractors (over 250,000 man hours). Our commitment to reducing lost time injuries has been recognized throughout the construction industry over the last two decades.
We are proud to recognize Dave Kerwin, P.Eng, on his tenure as President of the Construction Safety Association of Ontario in 2003. Dave’s contributions to construction safety at Curran Contractors Ltd. and to the construction industry as a whole have proven uniquely valuable. Under Dave’s leadership, here are some of Curran’s recent safety awards:
- 2011 – Ontario General Contractors Association: Zero Injury Frequency Award
- 2010 – Sarnia Lambton IEC: Safety Management Assessment; 100% Compliant
- 2009 – Imperial Oil: Outstanding Safety Performance Award
- 2008 – Ontario General Contractors Association: Zero Injury Frequency Award
- 2008 – Shell Canada (Sarnia): Excellence in Safety Performance Award
- 2007 – Shell Canada (Sarnia): Excellence in Safety Performance Award
- 2006 – Ontario General Contractors Association: Milestone Award: 1,000,000 consecutive hours worked without a lost time injury (2003-2006)
- 2005 – Lambton G.S. (OPG): Contractor Safety Recognition Award